CONCORDIA DAY PARENT PAGE
Hello Concordia Day Parents and Families!
HIP, HIP, HOOORAY! ALL PRINT ORDERS* HAVE BEEN DELIVERED TO CONCORDIA!
*CLASS PHOTOS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED SEPARATELY, THEY SHOULD BE IN BY THE END OF THE WEEK.
[ALBUMS ARE PASSWORD PROTECTED TO LAST 4 DIGITS OF REGISTERED PARENT'S PHONE #]
ALL ORDERS ARE DUE BY TUESDAY, MAY 8TH.
We are so excited to have the opportunity to provide your school with fine art school portraits. Our goal is to provide a better and more personal experience to all the families who attend the schools that we partner with. Be prepared for an elevated school portrait experience!
Concordia Day Picture Day:
TUESDAY, APRIL 10TH
Thank you to all those who participated!!
OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE A BETTER AND MORE CUSTOM BOUTIQUE EXPERIENCE WITH SCHOOL PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY. WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON CAPTURING A TECHNICALLY SOUND PHOTOGRAPH THAT ACCENTUATES EACH CHILD'S INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY. WE THRIVE ON NATURAL & organic EXPRESSIONS!
What is a 'Fine Art School Portrait'?
Fine Art School Portraits are a modern approach to school photos. No more cheesy smiles with strange backgrounds. The background will be black and the photos will be SIMPLE and CLASSIC. Instead of forcing a cheesy grin, the children will be encouraged to be themselves and will never be forced to smile. Example photos can be found HERE.
What should my child wear?
Please dress your child comfortably for picture day. Fancy outfits aren't really necessary, and photos are taken with a tight frame. Our goal is to have your child's unique personality to show through the portrait, more than the clothing. Please avoid logos, hoodies, or sweatshirts. Solid colors work best.
Are siblings welcome?
Yes, of course siblings are welcome! Please feel free to bring siblings along (even if they don't attend this school) for portraits together and alone.
How will I order?
Within two weeks of your child’s photo day, you will be e-mailed the link to a class proofing gallery. There will be 2-5 images of each child. Images will be in both color and black and white. I do not choose which photos you print; you do. You will be able to order prints, canvas wraps, and digital files directly from the viewing gallery. The ordering process is simple and secure. The gallery will be live for seven (7) days. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED IN THAT SEVEN DAY PERIOD. Once orders have been placed, your digital orders will be delivered immediately, and print orders will be delivered to your school within four weeks.
Here are some tips and useful information to help this day go as smoothly as possible:
- Please drop your child off on time on the day they attend school.
- Please dress your child comfortably for picture day. Fancy outfits aren't really necessary, and photos are taken with a tight frame. Our goal is to have your child's unique personality to show through the portrait, more than the clothing. Please avoid logos, hoodies, or sweatshirts. Solid colors work best.
- Shots will be candid, and we will allow your child to just be themselves!
- We will be creating composite photos for each classroom, instead of taking a "live" group photo. We would love for everyone to be included! (If you prefer your child to be omitted, please indicate this on the Model Release Form Below.
- Every child present will have their photo taken, unless you let us know that you do not want one. There is NO obligation to purchase your child's photos, and you'll have the option to purchase prints, canvases, or digital files via your private online gallery link.
- Siblings will be photographed together, as well as individually.
- We will provide 2-5 images of each child. Images will be in both color and black & white.
Excited? So are we!!!
Please submit your child(ren)'s model release form HERE:
If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us HERE or Heather Gunther at email@example.com.
We can't wait!
Jenny & Modern School Portraits Team
MODERN. SIMPLE. AUTHENTIC.
specializing in modern lifestyle portraits
serving chicagoland, illinois